EngageRocket is Asia’s fastest growing software company that aims to create better workplaces with people analytics. We are looking for a driven, proactive Product Manager who will be responsible for managing our products, ensuring that EngageRocket becomes the leading employee feedback and analytics software in Asia Pacific.
How is this different from a Sr PM role at other start-ups?
As a company in the space of improving workplace engagement, EngageRocket takes pride in creating a team culture that is inclusive and conducive for personal growth and development.
- Leadership: You will gain experience in influencing and managing multidisciplinary teams to meet strategic objectives. This is a great role for someone looking to be a Product leader on an accelerated path.
- Research and Analytics (in Action): This role is part of the Product and People Science team - we are the first organisation to embed insights from research deeply in the product development process, while staying agile.
- Company values: We pride ourselves on our company values and a high performance, yet caring culture
- Autonomy to make impactful product decisions
- Supportive team. Even the founders are easily accessible and pride themselves as not being blockers. We believe in the value of teamwork.
- Open and transparent communication. No bullshit, no politics.
As a Senior Product Manager at EngageRocket, you will be the driving force behind our employee experience platform. Leveraging your deep understanding of technology and data-driven product development, you will define the way we engage our users to the next level. Partnering with Engineering, Design, UX research, I/O psychologists, Data experts and other business functions you will be defining and executing a product strategy to delight users and enable world-class employee experiences at organisations.
- Develop a vision, strategy and roadmap for driving growth and business impact.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of your products and initiatives.
- Understand user needs and build delightful user experiences in collaboration with the design team.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and other product teams to drive meaningful outcomes and ensure cohesive user experience.
- Lead product execution and help your team members thrive.
- Work closely with the engineering teams across products to build scalable and robust solutions.
- Keep apprised of innovations and trends in HR Tech and the industry as well as emerging technologies, and inspire teams to stay ahead of the curve.
- Partner with Product Analytics and Data teams to build a strong foundation for experimentation and data-driven marketing.
What You Can Bring To The Table
At EngageRocket, we look to the Product Managers to help us discover and define the right products to build. This would require the Product Manager to dive deeply into understanding our customers, product and market.
- You work effectively in a team environment and deliver successful results through influence and persuasion.
- You are equally comfortable developing product strategies and roadmaps, deriving insights from data and understanding high-level technical architectures.
- You have extensive experience designing and running experiments and leveraging qualitative and quantitative data, balanced with product sense, to drive product decisions.
- You have solid experience leading agile teams and great at turning epics into well-structured user stories.
- You appreciate being informed by Research and Data but also have a bias for action
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and able to balance priorities.
- You are great at communications and have experience presenting to senior management and building consensus.
- You have a curious growth mindset paired with strong execution.
- You think about the ‘what, why, how’ in every sprint while not staying agile
- You can communicate the roadmap to guide, inform, clarify and inspire everyone in the company
Reporting to: VP, Product and People Science
Due to the high volume of applicants, only candidates who will be invited for an interview will be notified.