You will be working very closely with the Sales Director and a very driven sales team for the following responsibilities:
1. Generate new business through outbound prospecting, cold calling, email and social outreach, leveraging networks, building relationships etc
2. Drive the sales process: targeting top prospects (ABM experience is a plus!), identifying solutions, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing
3. Act as a “solutions expert” consultant by helping prospects with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives, and feeding requirements back to the product owner for development
4. Share ideas and new business development strategies
5. Meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals
1. Highly competitive, strong work ethic and teamwork
2. Experience and comfortable with cold calling and other outbound prospecting duties
3. Demonstrated track record in closing new business (contract sizes between $15-30K), exceeding sales targets and willing to accept aggressive commission pay
4. Willing to adopt a performance-based sales model by tracking critical sales metrics and keeping CRM updated daily (knowledge of Hubspot CRM is a plus)
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver powerful presentations and product demos.
6. Comfortable with technology systems, Internet applications, and the ability to interact with senior level leaders.
7. Ability to pivot and adapt to ever changing market and business needs.
EngageRocket is one of the top 20 Hottest Startups in Singapore and the fastest-growing employee experience and people analytics software.
A software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, EngageRocket helps leaders and organisations make better people decisions using real-time data. We automate employee feedback and analytics to deliver management insight that improves employee experience and performance.
EngageRocket has doubled its user base and grew its enterprise customer segment by over four times in the past 12 months. Today the cloud-based software company has analyzed over two million employees’ answers across 20 industries and 14 markets, from leading companies such as Starhub, Tokopedia, Mediacorp, SIA EC, Ninja Van and Singapore Power.