EngageRocket is Asia's first funded employee feedback and analytics software providing HR tech solutions to companies around the region. Our long term vision is to build great workplaces with ‘people analytics’, gathering and processing critical workplace feedback throughout an employee’s lifecycle to inform better management decisions.
Our Product and People Science team comprises an eclectic skill-set spanning Product Management, UX/UI, Product Analytics, Data Science and Organisational Psychology. These diverse skills harmoniously combine in service of EngageRocket’s mission to help employees thrive and organisations succeed.
About the role
As our Product designer, you will be working within our design team with a User researcher to contextualise user problems and strategising for new features or feature refinements so as to turn user findings into intuitive and effective design solutions.
To achieve this, you will also be working tightly with our Product managers, People Science team and data analysts to advocate for user centricity and HR best practices in your design. You’ll be working closely with our Engineering team to see that your design has been implemented well.
Who you are
- You are able to deliver design screens from wireframes to high-fidelity with user-intuitive copy and prototyping, as well as micro-animation skills to show screen transitions and to add delight in the product whenever possible
- You are able to propose design solutions and communicate effectively when presenting solutions during design reviews within the company
- You’ve worked with design systems, principles and visual frameworks to produce beautiful and functional design that scales
- You enjoy understanding complex user flows and solving deep-thinking problems
- You have experience working at varying stages of a product’s lifecycle
- You are a self-starter. You are not afraid to ask why and will actively seek out answers to questions no one has the answers for yet
Experience / Skills needed
- At least 3 years’ experience in a product design or UI/UX designer role, ideally in a startup environment
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing excellent visual design skills in designing for web and mobile products that demonstrates deep understanding of UX design principles
- You should be extremely comfortable with working on Figma or Sketch, and you have experience using Principle or Framer
- An understanding of industry design trends, best-practices and emerging user behaviours
- Illustration, graphic design and motion graphics skills. You have experience using Adobe suite software like Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Experience in user research skills and product strategy
Reporting to: VP, Product and People Science
Due to the high volume of applicants, only candidates who will be invited for an interview will be notified.