The People Scientist is passionate about diving into data to uncover insights to support our customers on their people strategies. He or she is a thought leader in the HR space and will work closely with key customer stakeholders on survey question design, analyzing survey results, and establishing people strategies.
The candidate we are looking for is creative, hard-working, and enjoys collaborating with a small team in elevating our customer's usage of the data they collect through EngageRocket. He or she will enjoy driving impact within organisations through providing actionable recommendations as well as imparting knowledge to up-skill customers and colleagues.
- Collaborate with prospects and customers to design and build people-centric feedback strategies and assist our Sales & Customer Success teams in closing deals and launching customers
- Lead survey question design and results review sessions with a variety of client stakeholders, from HR leaders to CEOs. Work with client data and survey outcomes to identify the most valuable themes and stories to help our clients improve their culture and business outcomes
- Enable HR leaders to influence change within their organizations by working with them on their employee engagement, performance & effectiveness strategies, providing guidance and recommendations
- Work with VP of People Science to generate actionable and predictive insights from HR data set
- Support and build domain expertise for our customer-facing teams through coaching, sharing, and training.
- Master’s or PhD in Organisational Psychology, Organisational Development, HR/Business Analytics, or related field
- 5+ years of applied experience consulting to organisations and/or working as a subject matter expert within an organisation. Enterprise-level is highly preferred
- At least 3 years of applied experience working with surveys throughout the employee lifecycle and/or 360-type feedback processes.
- Experience designing, implementing, and analysing surveys, as well as presenting insights to executives and HR leaders
- Comfortable with data; basic knowledge of statistics and research methods
- Some experience using statistical packages desirable but not essential
- Proficiency in the usual software tools as well as a willingness to learn and work with new technology systems.