EngageRocket is Asia's first funded employee feedback and analytics software providing HR tech solutions to companies around the region. Our long term vision is to build great workplaces with ‘people analytics’, gathering and processing critical workplace feedback throughout an employee’s lifecycle to inform better management decisions.
Our Product and People Science team comprises an eclectic skill set spanning Product Management, UX/UI, Product Analytics, Data Science and Organisational Psychology. These diverse skills align harmoniously in service of EngageRocket’s mission to help employees thrive and organisations succeed.
We are looking for a People Science Consultant who is passionate about using Psychology, technology and analytics to solve human problems at the workplace. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to read on....
- Consulting: Client facing consulting including scoping, problem identification, analytical problem solving, leading executive presentations, conducting workshops. Enable HR leaders to influence change within their organisations by working with them on their employee engagement, performance & effectiveness strategies, providing guidance and recommendations
- Research: Formative research and support for product development in partnership with UX research. Design and support new solution development in HR Analytics through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Analytics: Work with client and industry data to identify the most valuable themes and stories to help our clients improve their culture and business outcomes through custom advanced analytics. Partner with data analysts to generate actionable and predictive insights from HR data set.
- 3+ years of applied experience consulting to organisations and/or working as a subject matter expert within an organisation. Enterprise-level is highly preferred
- At least 3 years of applied experience working with surveys throughout the employee lifecycle and/or 360-type feedback processes.
- Experience designing, implementing, and analysing surveys, as well as presenting insights to executives and HR leaders
- Comfortable with data; basic knowledge of statistics and research methods
- Some experience using statistical packages desirable but not essential
- Proficiency in the usual software tools as well as a willingness to learn and work with new technology systems.
- Master’s or PhD in Organisational Psychology, Organisational Development, HR/Business Analytics, or related field
Reporting to: VP, Product and People Science
Due to the high volume of applicants, only candidates who will be invited for an interview will be notified.