Would you like to join one of Singapore's 20 Hottest Startups?
EngageRocket is looking for a marketing ops and performance manager to join our marketing team in Singapore. We’re seeking a dynamic individual with excellent communication and project management skills. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience and have a direct impact on the growth of a fast-paced start-up.
- Coordinate and conduct marketing performance reports
- Analyse marketings campaign performance and make data-driven recommendations to improve engagement
- Support the marketing team in developing target audiences
- Manage segmentation strategy, use data and creativity to explore and test new segments, identify opportunities for A/B testing in segmentation and messaging in order to optimise and drive improvements to KPIs
Automation / CRM
- Lead the strategic and operational aspects of the CRM system (Hubspot).
- Monitor, manage and maintain data quality within the marketing/sales/customers database
- Provide recommendations on how to leverage CRM to execute the strategic vision, including lead scoring, prospecting, and retention strategies.
- Manage Hubspot processes, workflow rules, and logic to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Stay up to date on all Hubspot product releases, system updates and best practices to steer new customisations and integrations.
- University graduate with marketing/business/data qualification
- 3-4 years of experience in similar experience in marketing automation, campaign management and/or digital marketing operations, with experience in developing and implementing marketing CRM/automation solutions at scale.
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with Hubspot
- Good understanding of email marketing principles such as deliverability rate, reputation score and sender score.
- Work well individually and as a part of a team
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail; super organised, always looking for ways to do things better and more efficiently