EngageRocket is looking for a Market Launcher, Indonesia strongly aligned with its mission to help people thrive and organisations succeed by using analytics to make better people decisions. You will work with the Co-founders as well as the Managing Director, Indonesia, to rapidly grow EngageRocket’s customer footprint and product adoption in the Indonesian market.
- Support the development and execution of the GTM strategy leveraging insight from the local market
- Support GTM activities across the whole customer acquisition funnel: coordinate with Group efforts with lead generation and nurturing programmes, track and report performance using Hubspot CRM, recommend campaigns and closely track follow-up cadence for qualified leads
- Support operations end-to-end including (but not limited to) local field and content marketing, press and media relations and distribution, sales, and customer success.
- Support and maintain partnerships or relationships with key partners, government agencies, publishers, and associations.
- Research on viability, opportunities and challenges present in the market
- Execute local market competitive analysis, collaborate cross functionally regarding market trends, business risks and opportunities.
- This role reports directly to a co-founder with a matrix report to Managing Director, Indonesia, or whoever the management decides as appropriate
Skills & Experience
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience with top tier management consulting companies and/or high profile roles in top technology startups
- Strong problem solving skills is a must to navigate the launch of a new SaaS brand in Indonesia
- Experience with business development, B2B software sales, and the HR industry would be ideal
- The best candidates would have a strong network within the HR and business community in Indonesia
- Strong operational skills in organising workflows, and executing them quickly and effectively
- Succinct, persuasive and clear communicator -- you are highly capable of influencing and driving decisions
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must
- Strong alignment with EngageRocket’s mission and desire to drive business impact for our customers and the community
- An undeniably positive attitude, dedication and ability to act as a role model for the EngageRocket Indonesia team and EngageRocket’s values
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously