Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
EngageRocket is looking for a Managing Director, Indonesia, strongly aligned with its mission to help people thrive and organisations succeed by using analytics to make better people decisions. You will manage, build and lead a dynamic team to grow and deliver EngageRocket’s solutions in Indonesia. This involves general management of EngageRocket’s P&L in Indonesia and overseeing our go-to-market and delivery operations end to end.
- Responsible for leading the development and execution of the GTM strategy leveraging insight from the local market, driving creative campaigns and advertisements to generate the demand generation strategy
- Drive GTM activities across the whole customer acquisition funnel: coordinate with Group efforts with lead generation and nurturing programmes, track and report performance using Hubspot CRM, recommend campaigns and closely track follow-up cadence for qualified leads
- Responsible for managing all business performance and operations within Indonesia. This involves taking P&L responsibility, building a robust demand generation strategy, and meeting country-level growth metrics set by Group leadership.
- Own local market competitive analysis, and collaborate cross-functionally regarding market trends, business risks and opportunities.
- Work closely with the co-founders and regional sales director to set strategic forecasts and roadmap for EngageRocket Indonesia as well as how it ties to the Group
- Build the brand on the ground with all given levers of the brand, communications, and network partnerships
- Identify, nurture and grow new partnerships or relationships with key partners, government agencies, publishers, and associations.
- Act as company spokesperson in interviews with key media, liaise with our Group Marketing organisation
- Proactively identify new business development opportunities within the market. Build relationships with key business and HR influencers, and potential partners that will help grow the Indonesia business
- Oversee operations end-to-end including (but not limited to) local field and content marketing, press and media relations and distribution, sales, and customer success.
- To be able to conduct effective product demonstrations to address multiple use cases and address the needs of the prospective customers
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline for hiring in key roles, and to be responsible for the onboarding, engagement and performance of the EngageRocket Indonesia team
Skills & Experience
- > 15 years of professional experience of which > 5 managing cross-functional teams
- A strong network within the HR and business community in Indonesia is a must-have
- Minimum 5 years of P&L management, B2B Software-as-a-Service business models and strong operational experience would be ideal
- Ability to lead through influence in a cross-functional multi-national environment
- Concise, persuasive and clear communicator -- you are highly capable of influencing and driving decisions with an analytical approach. Your communication skills will be exceptional with proven ability to coach, support and inspire a team
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must
- Experience on being a spokesperson in the media is a plus
- Strong alignment with EngageRocket’s mission and desire to drive business impact for our customers and the community
- Able to work closely with multiple teams both internally and with prospects on custom solutions and enterprise-related technology needs (custom feature requests, integrations etc)
- Familiarity and ability to work on official tender processes (ITQs/RFPs etc) and dealing with requirements from Procurement, IT & Data Security teams.
- An undeniably positive attitude, dedication and ability to act as a role model for the EngageRocket Indonesia team and EngageRocket’s values
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands-on and able to work autonomously
In other words,
You are highly motivated and want to create an impact in a fast-growing startup
You are an enthusiastic team player with a proactive attitude
You are a stickler for excellence and possess a keen eye for details