- Design and develop scalable, reliable, secure and fault tolerant data systems and work on improving to deliver next gen systems
- Data engineering on the AWS platform, including tools like S3 and Redshift.
- Build readable, concise, reusable, extensible code that avoids re-inventing solutions to problems that you solved
- Best practice dimensional modelling techniques such as derived fact tables and type 2 slowly changing dimensions, and leveraging them in a business intelligence system such as Metabase / Tableau.
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Strong coding skills in one of the following: Python, Scala
- Experience with NoSQL data stores
- Experience in SQL with an in-depth understanding of query optimization. You should also understand DDL very well.
- Excellent understanding of building data models for the target data warehouse
- Hands-on experience in any of the cloud platforms and having a thorough understanding of the cloud concepts are required.
- Experience with any automation/orchestration tool - Airflow, Kubeflow, Oozie, Luigi, Azkaban, Step Functions
- Must have an inherent talent of understanding data and its interpretation for end business users
- Ability to drive initiatives and work independently
- Good communication skills to be able to express one’s point to internal stakeholders concisely
Good to have
- Exposure to machine learning algorithms with implementation in practice
- Any big data or data engineering certification on any of the clouds
- Built an entire ETL pipeline from scratch
Due to the high volume of applicants, only candidates who will be invited for an interview will be notified.