Would you like to join one of Singapore's 20 Hottest Startups in Singapore?
EngageRocket is looking for a Content Manager to join our marketing team in Singapore. We’re seeking a dynamic individual with excellent communication and project management skills. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience and knowledge in marketing and have a direct impact on the growth of a fast-paced start-up.
- Handle the editorial calendar for EngageRocket and make planning decisions based on data and team needs
- Produce content and ensure quality across all the company’s channels
- Come up with new content ideas to engage our community and build our brand awareness (Blog posts, guides, white papers, videos, customers stories, product content…)
- Coordinating and managing the production process from ideation to publishing.
- Look for opportunities within content/posts to cross-promote and link to other EngageRocket content.
- Assist with cataloging, tagging, and maintaining our content inventory.
- Assist with tracking and recording performance metrics across the prospect journey.
- Provide editorial support to contracted agencies
- Reformat older content to match updated style guidelines.
- University graduate with marketing/business qualification
- 4-5 years of experience in a content management role, or similar marketing, journalist, or creative role (can be in-house or agency)
- Passionate about startups/B2B SaaS
- Highly creative and imaginative;
- Strong written and communication skills
- Previous exposure to the marketing mix, associated channels, CRM/CMS and analytics.
- SEO skills
- Work well individually and as a part of a team;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Have an eye for detail; super organised, always looking for ways to do things better and more efficiently
- Have an interest in human resources or human behaviour study