We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and drive growth. You’ll be directly responsible for the expansion of our customer base in the region.
The ideal candidate will have talent in sales outreach, prospecting and negotiation. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to adopt a results-driven approach and exceed quarterly sales quotas.
The goal is to drive growth through finding new opportunities and turning them in long-term profitable relationships. You will be working very closely with the Sales Director and a very driven sales team for the following responsibilities:
- Create detailed outreach and business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Share ideas and new business development strategies
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Generate new business through outbound prospecting, cold calling/emails, social outreach, building relationships etc
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Present on subject matter and conduct demonstrations to prospective clients
- Act as a “solutions expert” by helping prospects with their unique business issues and needs, and feeding requirements back to the product owner for development
- Remain in frequent contact with prospects and target companies in your responsibility to understand their evolving needs
- Negotiate agreements and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals
- Proven experience as an Sales Account Executive
- Highly competitive, strong work ethic and teamwork
- Experience and comfortable with cold calling and other outbound prospecting duties
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business (contract sizes between $15-30K), exceeding sales targets and willing to accept aggressive commission pay
- Willing to adopt a performance-based sales model by tracking critical sales metrics and keeping CRM updated daily (knowledge of Hubspot CRM is a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver powerful presentations and product demos.
- Comfortable with technology systems, Internet applications, and the ability to interact with senior level leaders.
- Ability to pivot and adapt to ever changing market and business needs.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
EngageRocket is one of the top 20 Hottest Startups in Singapore and the fastest-growing employee experience and people analytics software.
A software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, EngageRocket helps leaders and organisations make better people decisions using real-time data. We automate employee feedback and analytics to deliver management insight that improves employee experience and performance.
EngageRocket has doubled its user base and grew its enterprise customer segment by over four times in the past 12 months. Today the cloud-based software company has analyzed over two million employees’ answers across 20 industries and 14 markets, from leading companies such as Starhub, Sephora, SIA EC, Ninja Van and Singapore Power.