EngageRocket is an employee feedback and analytics software that aims to create better workplaces with people analytics. We are looking for a driven, proactive Product Manager who will be responsible for managing our products, ensuring that EngageRocket becomes the leading employee feedback and analytics software in Asia Pacific.
Job title: Product Manager - Full Time
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
You will create well-loved products by understanding market needs and the product vision as well as listening to existing customers while balancing technical and sales requirements. You will work with the founders for the following responsibilities:
- Own product roadmap and prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals of EngageRocket.
- Manage prioritization of features through a data driven approach.
- Ensure well-crafted product features are shipped at a timely pace.
- Write product feature requirements and acceptance criteria as well as manage the backlog of product features for each sprint.
- Lead the creative process of product innovation through industry and customer research.
- Work closely with various stakeholders (sales, customer success and founders) to gather, assess and define needs and requirements for new product features based on product strategy.
- Scout in the market for competing products and ensure that EngageRocket offering out-competes its peers in the market.
- Conduct user acceptance tests for the released features and overall product to ensure consistency of quality on the technical output. Design and track product usage metrics.
- Product management experience on a SaaS product is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of SaaS products/HR, or the aptitude to learn it quickly and independently
- Strong communication and relationship building skills across functions
- Strong data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Meticulous and organised in execution
- Strong user empathy
- Strong understanding in UX/product design is preferred