We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you close the deal.
You will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Part-time (minimum 15 hours/week) or Full-time
$500 to $2,500
Base salary plus attractive commissions
About the Role
- Learn first-hand how to generate B2B sales opportunities through value-based pitch and multi-channel outreach
- Identify and prospect new B2B leads through cold calls, emails and LinkedIn with the goal of setting meetings with qualified prospects
- Learn to be able to connect with decision makers, understand their needs and learn who makes purchasing decisions
- Assist Sales Account Executives and the CEO to refine the sales pitch to suit the appropriate audience
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Account Executives
- Report to the CEO on weekly activity and results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Good performers get to assist in live sales meetings to learn first-hand how to conduct an enterprise sales meeting
- Passionate about startups/B2B SaaS
- Strong desire to be in technology sales and / or entrepreneur in future
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Resourceful and persistent in your mission to support sales targets
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communicator who can engage senior decision makers
- Love to look at numbers
- A lifelong learner who never stops pushing for new knowledge